Monday, February 4, 2013

The Take Off

Alright so let's get down to what you are really here for. You are here to read about all the fun things the Universe has to bring you.... I know, exciting right?... Well what I want to show you is all the interesting facts that space has to offer. I also am trying to explain common misconceptions and answer any questions that may be out there in the world. Movies often include scenes being held in space. I can tell you how physically accurate the scene is and what parts of the scene are just in there for "movie effects". Because I am no expert, it brings up advantages and disadvantages to this blog. Obviously the big disadvantage is that I do not have knowledge about the entire Universe. (Actually, to be honest nobody on Earth really does know all about the Universe. It's kind of impossible.) However, the advantage to it is I can give a personalized explanation of it. So just sit back, relax and and learn something new as we travel from the world we know of to far off and new places!


No comments:

Post a Comment